Wicrypt’s has a different interface designed for individuals and businesses to enable each category make the most of the App’s features.
Definition of Terms
‘Personal Data’ means any information or data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or legal person, public authority, agency or body (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person or legal person, public authority, agency or body is a person or legal person, public authority, agency or body who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a personal name, business/agency name, an identification number or incorporation number, location data or an online identifier.
‘Data Subject’ is any User or intending User of this App who is identified or an identifiable natural person or legal person, public authority, agency or body, whose personal data is processed.
‘Processing’ is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, maintaining, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
‘Third Party’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than Wicrypt Tech Limited, the data subject, and persons who under the direct authority of Wicrypt Tech Limited are authorized to process personal data.
‘Consent’ of the data subject is any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him, her or they.
Clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him, her or they
The processing of the personal data of Data Subjects from the European Union, shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the App.
What Information does the App obtain and how is it Used?
User Provided Information
We Process the information you provide when you download and register with the App. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some or all of the features offered by the App unless you register with us.
When you register with us and use the App, you will be generally expected to provide the following information:
- Your name, business name or agency name;
- Your email address;
- Your age (where applicable);
- Your user name;
- Your password;
- Your transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases or respond to any offers;
- The information you provide us when you contact our customer care;
- Your credit card information for payment of services rendered through this App (where applicable);
- The information you enter into our system when using this App, such as contact information and project management information;
- Your cryptocurrency address.
We may also use the information provided by you to contact you from time to time to provide you with important updates and/or information, required notices and marketing promotions.
Automatically Collected Personal Data/Information
In addition, the App may collect certain Personal Data from you automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device or device you use, your mobile device’s or device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device or device, your mobile network provider, signal strength of your mobile or device network, your mobile or device operating system, the Internet browsers you use, and general information connected to your use of the App.
Does the App collect precise real time location information of your device?
When you share your mobile device or device network to other users, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located. We may also display a location map with relevant advertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or third parties.
If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services for the App located in your account settings or in your mobile phone settings and/or within the App.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the App?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in ways that are disclosed in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided as well as Automatically Collected Information under the following circumstances:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- With our trusted service providers and partners (this may include users of Wicrypt for business) who work on our behalf, provided they do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- If Wicrypt Tech Limited is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/a prominent notice on our Website indicating any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are your opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by this App easily by uninstalling the App. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device’s or device’s feature or via the mobile application marketplace or network. You can also request to opt-out via email, at email@example.com
Data Retention Policy and how we Manage Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the App and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of your Personal Data may be required in order for the App to function properly.
Privacy for Children
Children below the age of 13 are restricted from making use of this App to conform with the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act). Thus, we do not use the App to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our database within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding your Personal Data. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. We have taken the following steps in these regards:
- We have incorporated our security team from day one during the development of this App;
- We have tested and will keep testing our App for any possible security loophole or breach;
- We have utilized secure data transmission protocols to ensure the safety of your information;
- We have implemented tamper protection to ensure the safety of your information,
- We limit access of your information to authorized employees and contractors only (may include users of Wicrypt for business), who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our App and services.
Please note that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for the information we process and maintain, no security system is infallible and as such all potential security breaches may not be eliminated.