a beneficiary once the beneficiary hasenough funds to utilize the App’s services.
Definition of Terms
- ‘Personal Data’ means any information or data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as aname, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural orsocial identity of that natural person.
- ‘Data Subject’ is any User or intending User of this App who is identified or anidentifiable natural person, whose personal data is processed.
- ‘Processing’ is any operation or set of operations which is performed on personaldata or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such ascollection, recording, organization, structuring, maintaining, storage, adaptation oralteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination orotherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure ordestruction.
- ‘Third Party’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body otherthan Ugarsoft Limited, the data subject, and persons who under the direct authority ofUgarsoft Limited are authorized to process personal data.
- ‘Consent’ of the data subject is any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her. Clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
- The processing of the personal data of Data Subjects from the European Union, shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the App.
- What information does the App obtain and how is it Used? User Provided Information we process the information you provide when you download and register with the App. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some or all of the features offered by the App unless you register with us.
- When you register with us and use the App, you will be generally expected to provide the following information:
- In addition, the App may collect certain Personal Data from you automatically,including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devicesunique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile networkprovider, signal strength of your mobile network, your mobile operating system, thetype of mobile Internet browsers you use, and general information about the way youuse the App. Does the App collect precise real time location information of your device?When you share your mobile network via your Wifi to other users, we may use GPStechnology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order todetermine the city you are located. We may also display a location map with relevantadvertisements. We will not share your current location with other users or thirdparties.
- If you do not want us to use your location for the purposes set forth above, youshould turn off the location services for the App located in your account settings or inyour mobile phone settings and/or within the App. Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the App?Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in ways that are disclosedin this privacy statement.We may disclose User Provided as well as Automatically Collected Information under the following circumstances:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legalprocess;
When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect ourrights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respondto a government request;
With our trusted service providers who work on our behalf, provided they donot have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, andhave agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- If Ugarsoft Limited is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all ora portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/a prominent notice onour Web site indicating any change in ownership or uses of this information,as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
What are your opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by this App easily by uninstalling the App.You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device’s feature or via the mobile application marketplace or network. Youcan also request to opt-out via email, at [email protected]
Data Retention Policy and how we Manage Your Information
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the App and for areasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for upto 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you’d like us to delete yourPersonal Data, please contact us at [email protected] and we will respond within a
reasonable time. Please note that some or all of your Personal Data may be requiredin order for the App to function properly.
Privacy for Children
Children below the age of 13 are restricted from making use of this App to conformwith the COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act). Thus, we do not use theApp to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If aparent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us withinformation without their consent, he or she should contact us at [email protected]
We will delete such information from our database within a reasonable time.
We are concerned about safeguarding your Personal Data. We provide physical,electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process andmaintain. We have taken the following steps in these regards:
- We have incorporated our security team from day one during the development of this App;
- We have tested and will keep testing our App for any possible security loophole or breach;
- We have utilized secure data transmission protocols to ensure the safety of your information;
- We have implemented tamper protection to ensure the safety of your information;
- We limit access to your information to authorized employees and contractors only, who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our App and services.
Please note that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for theinformation we process and maintain, no security system is 100% foolproof and assuch all potential security breaches may not be eliminated.