Funding your Wicrypt wallet is easy and secure.
Open the Wicrypt app, on the home screen, tap on the “Fund Wallet” button. Next, select your preferred method of funding.
- To fund with “Card Payment, Bank Account, or MPesa” method, follow these steps:
- Select, “Card Payment, Bank Account, and MPesa“ method, then tap the “ADD FUND” button.
- Enter the amount you wish to fund in Naira (NGN), then tap “FUND”.
- Tap on “GRANT PERMISSION”, and allow to continue.
- The next screen will let you choose between the available funding methods, (Cards, Account, MPESA) and guide you through the process. Once done your Wicrypt wallet will be credited.
- Funding using “Bank Transfer” method:
This method makes it easier for you to fund your Wicrypt wallet in Nigeria, by transferring money directly to your Virtual Providus Bank account.
- Select “Bank Transfer” as your preferred method, then tap the “ADD FUND” button.
- Copy your Providus Bank account number, then follow the instructions on the screen. Once transferred successfully it will reflect in your Wicrypt wallet.